What is the Friends Menu?
The Friends Menu is the place where you get an overview of the following:
- Your friends in-game
- Referrals (friends you have invited to the game)
- Your personal friend code
- Daily Friends Gift
How can I add more friends in the game?
- At the bottom of the Friends Menu you can find a button that says “ADD FRIEND”. After clicking the button you have to enter the friend code of the person you want to add.
- You can also invite friends to the game through email or social media by clicking on the “INVITE FRIENDS” button.
What are the symbols in the friends list?
There are several symbols in your friends list. Here's what they mean:
- The current status of your friend. (green: online | yellow: away | red: offline)
- Their current amount of chips.
- Private chat.
- Send Chips to a specific friend. You can also send chips to all your friends by using the "send all" button in the Friends Menu.
- Remove the player from your Friends List.